How To Use Parsley For Eye Problems
Do you know? You can use parsley for eye problems. Want to know in detail? Read On. This herb has immense benefits and is likely to have at home. For centuries, it is using for many things besides seasoning. It is consider as a medicinal plant and has a great nutritional value.
Here we can find nutrients such as:
- Vitamin A; K; W; B6 and B12
Parsley For Eye Problems
Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants found in parsley known to help strengthen the immune system. The content of vitamin A helps to protect the surface of the eye, and keep moist.
When vitamin A is combining with other antioxidants, it can reduce the risk of developing macular degeneration associated with age.
Foods rich in beta-carotene, such as spinach and carrot are even more beneficial when combined with parsley.
Other carotenoids – Lutein and zeaxanthin work hard to erase eye damage caused by environmental sources such as UV radiation.
These two carotenoids reduce the risk of cataracts. Lutein acts to inhibit biological processes that known to be harmful to the retina.
Benefits Of Parsley
- Parsley also has natural diuretic effect that helps to control various diseases, such as kidney stones, urinary tract infections and gallbladder stones, and has anti-inflammatory properties that treat toothaches, bruises, insect bites and other causes of inflammation, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- Parsley can provide much more than just a decoration on your plate. The components inhibit tumour formation while protecting against cellular oxidative damage.
- Parsley also supports a healthy heart, helps in maintaining strong and healthy bones, and can be useful to help with the levels of blood sugar and control diabetes.
- Adding parsley in your diet has many health benefits! When possible, choose fresh parsley. It should be green color, fresh and crispy. Avoid parsley that has wilted leaves or yellow color. Choose organic parsley, it is the best way to have all its benefits. Keep it refrigerated in a bag, ready to make juice or cooking.
How To Use Parsley For Eye Problems
There are some amazing juice recipes featuring parsley. For healthy eyes, try mixing one of these delicious juices to help with the following conditions:
1. Problem to read a book, drive or recognize faces of people.
Make a juice with: parsley, celery, garlic, leeks, beets, ginger, apple, carrot, spinach, lemon, raspberries, cabbage and grapes.
2. For cataract or conjunctivitis.
Make a juice with: parsley, blueberries, apples, endive, spinach and celery.
3. For diabetic retinopathy.
Make a juice with: parsley, Jerusalem artichokes, asparagus, spinach, ginger, beets, celery, raspberries, carrots, pumpkin, leek, garlic and cabbage.
4. To glaucoma.
Make a juice with: parsley, cucumber, carrots, radishes, celery, raspberries, turnips, cabbage, beets, apples and plums.
5. To macular degeneration.
Make a juice with: parsley, raspberries, apples, broccoli, peppers and green leaves.
6. For Lattice degeneration.
Make a juice with: parsley, carrots, apples, spinach, leek, ginger, beets, cabbage, grapes, celery, lemon and raspberries.
7. For separation or detachment of the retina that causes small clouds or dark spots that do not stop moving at the sight of one eye field.
Make a juice with: parsley, celery, beets, garlic, apples, raspberries and carrots.
8. For Optic Nerve problems.
Make a juice with: parsley, beets, ginger, chicory, carrots and cabbage.
9. For retinitis pigmentosa.
Make a juice with: parsley, leek, carrots, beets, cabbage, garlic, ginger, grapes, lemon, raspberries, celery, apples and spinach.